Sunday, August 30, 2009

Holiday Memories


Today I made a little paper lavender sachet (yes! more lavender, but as long it is still summer...), it's been a long time that I haven't been crafting. It was so much fun to make it! When I took the pictures and decorated it with my son's hedgehog toy, holiday memories of the shop where we bought it came back. It was such a cute haberdashery in a small Provence town I had to ask the owner if I could take some pictures. I love all those little inspiring things, ribbons, fabric, lace...


P.S.: My Raspberry Vanilla Tiramisù recipe:
3 fresh eggs
3 tbs. sugar
1dl cream
1 package ladyfingers
1 small bowl of raspberries
raspberry syrup
water

Separate eggs and mix yellows with sugar.

In another recipient, 1) mix egg whites until fluffy, add them to the yellow batter and 2) do the same with the cream. Set aside.

In a low recipient, mix syrup with water and add some of the raspberry juice (if you defrost them) and quickly soak some ladyfingers in it and place them at the bottom of small glass bowls.

Add into each bowl a layer of cream, again some soaked ladyfingers, raspberries, cream, ladyfingers, cream and finish with a raspberry peppermint leaf decoration!

Bon appétit!

We picked the raspberries ourselves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment